MD/VA/PA 89 Milano going to auction 5-18

NOT MY ALFA  - NO FINANTIAL INTREST ECT...  Drove by Mason-Dixon Auto auction
on the way home from work and saw an alfa in the lot.  Looks ok.
Good things
It drove there under its own power
electrical systems seem to work ie pw,pl,computer
it is at the auction so it will go CHEAP (probably)

Bad things
paint tranfer and broken turn signal front drivers side
4 different makes of tires on the car (5 if you include the spare)!!
few door dings and looks like it has been resprayed (sp)
interior is kind of dirty (not beyond repair though)
pass door won't open from the outside
oil changers sticker says oil due at 128K and odometer reads 134619
other misc. (missing gold badge trim ect)

after all the bad things I would like to say that it really does not look
that bad and deserves to be rescued even if just for parts for another milano.

e-mail me direct if you want more info
located md/pa state line on I 81
I will not be bidding as I have anothe alfa project sitting due to lack of
funds

Leonard Kelly
79 alfa SS