Centerline

Sorry to join this discussion (really) late, but I had to add my 2 lire
worth. Sure, vendors should always be on their very best behavior, as should
the rest of us humans. Sometimes we're (and they're) having a bad day. Not
an excuse but a reason. I have been using Alfa vendors since the late 70s
and I have ALWAYS been amazed at how well I've been treated at Centerline.
Were it not for Stephen's willingness to bend over backwards to get me out
of jams time and again, my 63 Spider would have gone to the Alfa garage in
the sky a LONG time ago. My car runs great today because they have been
willing to see this business through thick and thin. And plenty of times, it
has been thin, or at least that's my perception from a lot of very honest
discussions I've had with Stephen over the years. It is just great to see
the number of Digesti that came to their defense. And good that Phil seems
inclined to work through it as well. I hope that all of us will be perusing
the 2004 (and 2009, etc) Centerline catalogs for arcane parts for our orphan
cars and looking to see whether any mistakes can be uncovered in the photos,
drawings and minutiae therein.

Charles Fortuna
Arlington, VA
91 164L