Re: alfa-digest V7 #708 Inappropriate rant...

I agree with Katos. Phil should "get right" with Steve and Joel before
he explodes on the digest. I think anyone who is committed on the level
that Centerline is should be applauded. All suppliers (including the
upholstery source in Texas, with who I shared 2700 KM of hell driving at
the Mille Miglia Storica eleven years ago...)are doing what they can to
enable Alfa owners to enjoy their passion. Sure, there are crooks, but
Phil is the one who sounds like he got out of the wrong side of the bed
THAT morning. I have done business with Joel for over a decade, followed
him to Centerline. When I started working on Alfas professionally twenty
years ago, it was a Centerline catalog that was in the trunk of the
first Duetto I worked on. The point is that there are a bunch of people
in it for the long run, and Centerline is one of those folks. -Peter