164 tranny bearing

Shop just told me that the front transmission shaft bearing is the source of an increasing noise.  I'd been hoping it was just the throwout bearing...

Aside from a new clutch kit, and synchros as needed, can anyone suggest other items to renew while in there?  Quite a lot of stuff must be removed!

And no, I'm not doing it myself.  3 children under 4 years old have reduced me to a, shudder, "checkbook mechanic".  Never thought I'd see the day...

cheers,
Robert
'91 164B (only 60k miles, rather basic failure)