Re: Stephen @ Centerline and other vendors

In a message dated 5/11/99 11:13:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: I hope I just caught 'em on a bad day!

Wow!  I use several suppliers, mostly depending on which Alfa needs parts,
but Centerline has always treated me great.   And I've found that when I out
for quotes on engine parts to rebuild a 2.0 they were much lower than the
competition.   My only complaints would be with IAP, and usually then with
shipping the wrong parts or their computer being down  or the sales persons
being in a meeting and not available to take my order.   On balance I'd
recommend any and all the vendors I deal with: IAP, Alfa Ricambi, Centerline,
World Upholstery, Portello Works, APE.  My only "bad" experience has been
trying to get interior parts from a respected vendor in Texas....never has
delivered on any of my orders!     So I switched to World Upholstery, which
has given excellent service and quality work.   John DiFatta pissed me off
once when I was living in Baltimore, so I don't use him since I don't have
to, but he has some great people working at DiFatta Brothers.

				Bill Sims

			Bill Sims

End of alfa-digest V7 #708