Two Italians Were Driving Down a Shady Georgia Two Lane...RE: alf a-digest V7 #707

Had a great lunch yesterday.  Went out with someone named Mercedes with legs
up to here and her friend with a long blond pony tail.  Unfortunately, Jon's
kind of fat and ugly, but great company.

During a post-lunch frolic in my 164S, we passed a red Biturbo (sp?) on an
open shady part of Web Bridge Road in Alpharetta (great name, wrong
spelling).  Great looking car.  Really made me want to talk with my hands.