RE: I hope I just caught 'em on a bad day!

Phil wrote:

<<Congratulations to Stephen at Centerline Alfa
Products!  Business must be booming!  The utter
disrespect, unprofessionalism, and lack of common
courtesy that he showed me during my 20 second
call this morning can only indicate that business
is so good that losing one customer (prepared to
spend only a measly 100 bucks this time) won't
make a dent in the quarterly profits.>> [snip]

Sorry you had a bad experience with Centerline, but I have dealt extensively
with Stephen and Joel and never had a problem.  In fact, they have gone
beyond the call of duty on more than one occasion and have consequently
earned their place as my Alfa parts vendor of choice.

- -John
Seattle, WA
'69 GTV