I hope I just caught 'em on a bad day!

Congratulations to Stephen at Centerline Alfa
Products!  Business must be booming!  The utter
disrespect, unprofessionalism, and lack of common
courtesy that he showed me during my 20 second
call this morning can only indicate that business
is so good that losing one customer (prepared to
spend only a measly 100 bucks this time) won't
make a dent in the quarterly profits.

I find it ironic that on the first page (inside
front cover) of the new catalogue, the first
paragraph states:

"When you call Centerline, the friendly voice on
the other end of the phone..."

and further on:

"Finally, we are dedicated to setting the standard
in customer service..."

I guess they mean setting the LOWEST standard.

Congratulations once again to Stephen at
Centerline...for losing a customer for life, and
to International Auto Parts, Alfa Ricambi, IAP,
and all the other GREAT  sources for gaining one!

Phil Carr    (phil10503@domain.elided)
Austin, Texas
'67 Duetto
'65 MG