LA area swap meet

I don't know if this has been mentioned, as my entire listing of mail,
including that waiting to be read, is no longer accessible.  Thank you AOL;
thank you very much.

But I digress.  (My problem, not yours)

We, the Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern California (AROSC) are sponsoring our
annual spring cleaning swap meet.  It will be held on the morning of Sunday,
23 May.  It will be held in our (semi) traditional Chatsworth location, 8929
Fulbright Ave, just north of Nordhoff St.

Any and all Alfa owners and Alfa lovers are welcome to come sell, buy, or
just plain browse.  We do charge a small fee (about $10 for members) to sell
items.  No charge to the club to buy or browse.  What you buy is yours.

If you need to know how to get there, email me off line, and I will make sure
you have a workable set of instructions.

Mark your calendars, and I hope to see you there.

Jay Negrin
ARO SoCal