Re: Jaguar does it-now Alfa should

In the UK Version Jaguar came second in this years JD Power table (Subaru was
first).  The Current Alfa Spider/GVT came about 45th.
Valid point made and I hope that the folks in Arese do read the surveys and take
note. Alfa may make some beautiful cars these days and are regaining market
share as a result - the JD Power surveys do make people think about where they
spend their money.
Gordon