Milano gearing

My 89 Milano Gold is awaiting a 3.0L heart transplant. My question is
this:
How will it be with the 4.11 rear end? Should I switch to the 3.55 + LSD
of the verde, or stick with the current one? Some one told me that the
4.11 with the 3.0 would be pointless. That there'd be barely any 1st
gear, and that the 3.0 doesn't rev like the 2.5 so it wouldn't work as
well. Any suggestions? Comments? Experience? Thanks in advance.

   -Chip