Need a tool

Hey, anyone out there have a four cylinder Alfa head removal tool that they
would like to sell or loan me? I'm having trouble getting the head off my 86
Graduate. Made one according to Pat Braden's specifications in the Alfa
Bible, but it pulled the threads off the spark plug that I used for the
bottom part of the tool. Have one on order at Spruell in Atlanta, but I
doubt if it will ever arrive.  Also would like to have an 86 Spider owner's
manual if anyone has a spare. Thanks in Advance.

O.T. Johnson
Prattville, AL