2600 vs Guilia Spider

Hey gang. The Always Looking For Another bug is biting me again. I am
looking for feedback comparing two models. A 2600 Spider and the Guilia
spider. My goal is find  a convertible, that is fun to drive,
comfortable with in reason, sounds good ( BTW - I think my GTV6 is the
best sounding car ever that is affordable) and makes you feel good to be
in it. How does the Inline 6 compare to the 4? HP/torque/weight? Ease of
revving. Stock parts? Aftermarket parts? Reliable? Handling on back
roads and the highway? Braking? Oh yea I figure I got around $10k to
spend. Thanks.

Tom
'86 GTV6
SF,CA