Milano: Driveline Vibration Problem

My car's driveline vibrate at around 1200rpm-2000 rpm when it is hot. If I park
the car and let it sit for a few hours to cool down the vibration disappears only
to return a few minutes later after driving it around a little. I'm not sure
whether it's the driveshaft or teh clutch or the transmission. But I rebalanced
the clutch a few weeks ago. The driveline is a lot smoother than before but that
vibration is still irritrating. Any suggestions? Maybe it's heat related?

Thanks

Zamani