GTV6 revival woes

	A couple of months ago I bought an '83 GTV6 that had been sitting
for several years. Probably since '94 judging from the tabs. On Wednesday
after much tinkering I finally got it fixed up enought to take if for a
spin around my neighborhood. It felt great to get it back on the road and
to be able to drive it for the first time, unfortunately I discovered a
couple of problems that have me stumped.
	The first is the clutch. When I got the car the clutch master
cylinder was obviously bad (pedal sank to the floor) so I rebuilt both it
and the slave. Now the pedal feels firm and it doesn't use any fluid, but
it doesn't want to disengage. The first few times I drove the car the
clutch worked ok for the first 5 minutes or so and then refused to
disengage, now it won't disengage at all. Is the disk hanging up on the
input shaft splines? Do I have to take the clutch apart to fix this? Does
anyone have any data on how far the release fork should move when the
system is properly bled? I am pretty sure we got all the air out, but it
would be nice to know for sure before I start taking anything else apart...
	 A couple of other things that may or may not be related: i don't
know if the clutch is a single or dual plate and the throw-out bearing may
be shot. It makes a light whiring noise in nutral which went away when the
clutch was working and it was disengaged. The clutch seemed to hold ok, but
it did make a faint gringing sound as the pedal was let out. Chatter maybe?

	The second problem was with the brakes. When I press the pedal it
sinks down about 2/3 of the way and then is very hard. It works well enough
to stop the car but is definitely not confidence inspiring. I thought maybe
the booster was bad so I disconnected the vacuum hose where is connects to
the plenum and now the pedal feels much more normal. I couldn't compare its
effectiveness though because of the clutch. All the rotors are a little
rusty and pitted from sitting for so long, but all the pistons seem to be
moving fine except for one (right rear outboard). Is the booster bad, is
there a better way to test the booster? Any other ideas?

thanks in advance. I can't wait until this car is road worthy once again.
- -Obie
Tacoma, WA
'83 GTV6
'78 Alfetta GT