Howdy Stranger

Hi There,

Greetings from the lost waxing nut ! How are you doing ? What cars have you
added to your stable ? I'm still stuck on the Verde. Tell me more ! I promise
to write back soon !

Would you mind terribly posting this mesage to the Digest, if you're still on
it ? I rarely get to the PC these days.

>I heard through the grapevine, that someone on the digest posted that they
had been playing with me on the 405 in a GTV6. Guilty as charged. They of
course, are equally implicated ;-) I was "booking" on my way to LAX airport
to pick up someone important. The trip became amusing and short.  Nice
driving on his behalf - nice car too.

Verdego Kid <

Good to know the fires still burn in an Alfa nut's combustion chamber !

Later Dude,
April

End of alfa-digest V7 #703