For Sale: Wheels and other stuff (Melbourne, Australia)

Hi Alfisti,

Just doing a bit of spring cleaning (even though its Autumn here in
Aust.), and I have come up with a bunch os stuff that I am looking at
selling. Naturally all prices are in AUSD. Here goes;

- - Set of five Speedline (Italian made) 14in alloy wheels. Initially off
a Series 1 Peugeot 205GTi, but same stud pattern as Alfa 105. In good
condition, with Yokohama 185/60 tyres. Look great on all types of 105
series cars. Asking $400.
- - Alfa 105 genuine sheepskin seat covers (front only), strap on type.
Custom made, in Black, with all fitting hardware. Come with cover for
headrest on later 105's. Very good quality, and very luxurious!
Asking $100.
- - Set of five Cromodora Turbine alloy wheels to suits 116 series
Alfetta. With Michelin tyres (approx 40% tread) and in good condition.
Asking $200.
- - Complete interior for Alfetta, seats are velour/tweed and in excellent
condition. Make me an offer if interested.
- - Finally, anyone need a spare alfetta transaxle? I have one with a
dodgy second gear, but with no brakes or clutch. Free if you want to
pick it up.

E-mail me at snackov@domain.elided if interested in any of the above.