RE: gtv-6 steering rack question.

> microfiche and find me the inner tie rod end.  Much cheaper than the
> entire rack!!!  I'm not sure if the gtv-6 rack has a removable inner tie
> rod end. Call Centerline and i'm sure Stevie or Joel can help you out.

sandro wins!

the problem with the gtv6 was the drivers side inner tie rod end.

not only cheaper ($38 plus an hour to do the job), but easier.  i checked
the nuts to make sure the rack is tight (they were), and that convinced me
that the rack would be a bear to replace.

bernie, if your rack is only loose on the drivers side i'd suspect that
there's nothing wrong with your rack - check the inner tie rod end

thanks sandro,

bs