78 Nikki Lauda Spyder FS

Well, just as the project was getting under way something else has come up so
I must put my Spyder up for sale.  It is a 78 Nikki Lauda (#93), rockers are
rusted and there are minor dents and dings, needs a repaint.  Been converted
to dual Dellortos but I have all the fuel injection saved.  New Crane
ignition arrives this week to replace malfunctioning Allison system.  Car was
driven daily until February when I took possesion.  Interior is ok, but
drivers seat is ripped.  New exhaust and new convertable top, not cheap
vinyl, good high quality.  Car is in Southern NJ (Pemberton) Asking $2900.