re: 105 GTV Body Authenticity Question

My 69 GTV also was painted in such a manner by the PO in an attempt to avoid
repainting the entire car after some rust repairs - chicken wire and 'bondo'.
 When I took the car in to be repainted last year (almost ready after  7 mos,
14 days, 6 hours...) I explained that I did not wish to replicate that paint
scheme again.  Also, all the photos I found were solid versus two-toned.  The
lower skirts were also painted with a textured paint to hide the shoddy
repair work!

John W.
69 GTV - soon, real soon
89 Milano Gold - soon to get a well deserved rest
San Francisco, CA