Oil Pressure Going Lower

     Following up on Graham's and Eric's recent posts on this subject, I to
     recently had the oil pressure sending unit on my '91 Spider go kaput.
     Ordered the replacement unit from IAP and installed same but guage
     only reads to about 10 psi at speed and 0 at idle. Cleaned the
     connection and coated with battery grease but still no change. I'm not
     terribly concerned but likewise curious as to what gives with these
     things.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164