Giulietta/Giulia spider top frame for sale

Last Saturday at the Walter Mitty Challenge at Road Atlanta I met a
fellow that said he has a complete, good condition top frame available
from a '65 101 spider. As far as I know such a frame should fit any
750/101 spider. He didn't have a firm price in mind but he said he would
rather see it used than get thrown out. He seemed like a straight
shooter but I've never met this guy and haven't seen the parts. Please
deal with him directly if your interested and remember, I'm just the
messenger. Call or write:

Bill Lutwack
1143 Colony Drive
Marietta, GA 30068