trouble posting, too

     I've been trying to post a message from my "home" account for a few
     days without success.

     I've tried both "alfa-digest@domain.elided" and "alfa@domain.elided"

     Here at work, I've always selected the address from my address book
     and never paid attention to it after my first successful post (over 2
     years ago). Turns out though, I've been using
     "alfa-digest@domain.elided" here out work.

     So now I'm confused !

     Does the account doing the "posting" need to be a subscriber to the
     Digest ?

     Any help ???

     ... I've been trying to post a message that I would rather not go
     through my "work" account.

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL