Re: Unleaded Fuel and Classic Alfas

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting, sorry if I dragged up an old
chestnut!

It's good to know I can stop wondering about the fuel issue, and concentrate
on what model to look for.

I have a young Alfisto, nine years old, so a spyder is not really practical,
assuming the wife will want to be included in our trips. So, it needs to
have at least 4 seats. I kind of hanker after a V6 75/Milano. I did own a V6
164, but I think this would be too big for a weekend car.

Going back a bit further, a 2000 Berlina would be interesting, or better
still a Giulietta Sprint........ahh sweet dreams......

Thanks again,

Ciao,

Ian