Oil Pressure

<< On a more Alfa-esque subject, I'm faced with a quandary regarding oil
 pressure on my GTV6. The oil pressure gauge has been reading
 progressively lower and lower regardless of the level. Anyone have any
 opinions as to failures on the sender unit?

Believe I read in my wives 164 L 91 owners manual that oil pressure at hot
idle should be around 7 lbs....that's not much above the zero mark.....

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com