Milano Camber Adjustment

My Yokos are wearing out on the inside edge, and the camber is obviously to
the uncalibrated eye alot more than 1 degree.   Tonight I jacked up the car
to remove shims from between the chassis and the lower A control arms, but
there were none left!  Any ideas on what to do?  Remove the lower arm and
remove some material from the lower A arm mount???

 The car is due for new shocks, and I wonder whether that would help the
camber...probably not with normal hydraulic ones, I'd suspect, and I don't
like the red Koni gas-charged ones.   Replacing the torsion bars might be the
answer, but I'd rather avoid the work if possible.  This thing is my daily
driver--the Giulietta and the Alfetta are the toys I work on!

		Bill Sims