RE: BUGGLST.ZIP

Folks,
Apologies in advance for the potential waste of bandwidth, but I thought
this should be shared, due to the newness of the virus, and the
consequences of not recognizing it as such. I figure some of you may have
children... Flame me if you feel you must.

Someone is sending out a very desirable screen-saver, a Bug's Life -
"BUGGLST.ZIP". If you download it, you will lose everything!!!  Your  hard
drive will crash and someone from the internet will get your screen name
and password! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

IT JUST WENT INTO circulation yesterday, as far as I know.  This is a new,
very malicious virus and not many people know about it.  This information
was announced yesterday morning from  Microsoft.  Please share it with
everyone that might access the Internet. Immediately delete mail items that
say this "BUGGLST.ZIP".  AOL has said that this is a very dangerous virus
and that there is NO remedy for it at this time.  This is mostly affecting
people with national/international emails like Hotmail, ZDmail, Rocketmail,
and other browser email accounts.

Mark Woodland
Let the Flames begin...