Thanks, AlfaBill!

Just wanted to express my appreciation of Bill
Harkell's service and prices. After a brief mixup (not
his fault) caused a delay, he shipped me a set of
front parking lights for Tania's Milano via 2-day at
his basic UPS rate. My combined savings over IAP's
price and regular S/H rate came to about $22.

This is not to denigrate IAP in any way; I've been
happy with most of my dealings with them, but Bill is
making an extra effort to help us keep our treasures
on the road as affordably as possible, and that means
a lot.

Will Owen
Nashville, TN