RE:Difference in tires

I used to have Pirelli P4000's on my Milano. I also noticed that they
squealed a lot. Like when turning around sharply (low speed) and when
cornering moderately. My girlfriend has Goodyear Eagle GTII's on her
164L and I notice the same thing, tire pressure is fine, and the side
walls don't seem to be rolling over. (app 35PSI). At the moment I have
Pirelli PZero Assimetrico's on the Milano, and it doesn't happen at all!
I've barely heard anything from them. Even when spinning the tires from
a standstill they just make a "scuffing" noise. I did hear them once...
at the Solo II time trials, exited a corner too far outside and came
into the next way too hot, even then they didn't even make much noise,
still that scuffing noise accompanied this time by a light squealing. I
think it might be the difference in tire compounds. Ratings? the PZeros
are Z rated and the 4000s are H, I think. While on the topic of tires:
Anybody know of any comparable tire to the Pzero that might last just a
tad bit longer? (say... more than 20,000mi) Thanks

    -Chip
  89 Milano
  San Diego

    -Chip