Re: 750 Veloce ram pipes

On my 750 spider ('57 "D" body with '58 Veloce engine transplant) we solved
the same problem. We started with a set of curved air horns and then cut
and welded each one to clear the inner fender wall and frame rail. I don't
know whether this would work on a Sprint/SZ but it's an idea. An SZ should
already have the asymmetric Veloce motor mounts so that the engine lays
over a bit toward the exhaust side.

Good luck.

Sid Gage
San Francisco