T-Spark Conversion on 105

Hi,

I realise this topic has probably been covered before (I probably wasn't
paying attention), but does anyone know what is involved in fitting a
75/Milano twin-spark head on to an older 2ltr block? It seems like a
good way to extract more perfomance from my 105 GTV. I have seen it done
a number of times before, but so far have been unable to pry any info
from those that have done the conversion.

Anyway, I would be interested in fitting the 75 fuel injection, VVT, the
whole kit-and-kaboodle, with the head. Can anyone give me any tips? Will
clearance with the 105 bonnet be a problem?

Thanks for any info.

Sasha

Sasaha Nackovski- snackov@domain.elided