re:oil leak in 164

Vlad,
Most of your oil leak may be coming from either the oil pump drive
pulley seal, cam seals, or cam pulley o-ring seals.  I'd bet on the oil
pump pulley seal due to proximity. Next I'd suspect the pulley o-rings,
then the cam seals.  If there is oil pretty much all over inside the
belt cover (especially above the tensioner) may be a good clue to this.

Also, the oil seperator drain-back line cap that goes in the top of the
head (just in back of the rear cam pulley) may be loose, or the flat cap
where hose attaches is loose, allowing oil to dribble down there.

Just a few tips to start looking - affects may be dependant on amount of
oil leaking and desire to search and repair/replace appropriate seals
(read - time and if not doing it yourself - $).  Karl