RE: needed:advice on car shippers

<<It's time to move and my soon-to-be employer is paying for relocation
costs.  We are moving from Charlottesville, VA to Sheboygan, WI and I seek
advice/comments, good and bad about having our spider shipped for us.

Any experience with any company would be most appreciated.>>

Hi Roy,

A friend of mine used Intercity Lines (http://www.intercitylines.com/ )about
6 months ago to ship a car from Georgia to Southern California.  He chose
that company based on positive feedback I received from a number of people
on the Porsche List as well as Intercity's competitive prices.  The car
showed up on time and in perfect condition. He said that he would definitely
use them again.

- -John
Seattle, WA
'69 GTV