needed:advice on car shippers

It's time to move and my soon-to-be employer is paying for relocation
costs.  We are moving from Charlottesville, VA to Sheboygan, WI and I seek
advice/comments, good and bad about having our spider shipped for us.

Any experience with any company would be most appreciated.

Also, what are some things that I should do to make this car shipping as
painless as possible?  I plan on removing anything that is easily
removable and not necessary for operating the car.

Thank you for your input!

roy
85 Grad

- --