Alfa Art

Dear Alfisti,

"Spring Fling" is an annual event sponsored by the St Louis
Alfa Romeo Owner's Club held every April in Washington Missouri.
In addition to a rally, concours, autocross, and banquet, an
art exhibition is part of the competition. The rules are
simple: any original automotive-related art is eligible.
This year's theme was "Heavy Metal."

There were nine entries this year and the quality was
better than ever. To view some of the outstanding artwork
visit:

   http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/artshow99.html

Please be patient as it takes a little time for the pictures
to develop. I'm always surprized at how creative and talented
many Alfisti are.

BTW if you're attending Alfa Amici ('99 AROC National Convention)
in KC, we'd love to have you participate in the Art Show. If you
can't create something for the show, at least stop in and be
amazed at how talented some of your fellow Alfa lovers are.

Rich Hirsch
'87 Milano
'78 Spider
'67 Duetto
'66 Sprint GTV (inspired the Cat Daddy quilt)
Editor, i Saluti, St Louis AROC
Website: http://www.catenary.com/victor/isaluti