More help needed for the traveling Australians

Howdy,

I just got a call from Ben Dixon, who apparently has sustained a
broken windshield in the venerable '74 Berlina.  It's being held in
place with duct tape (of course!), but will need to be replaced at
some point soon.

They're currently heading into Boulder, and have already called
Centerline about a replacement.  Unfortunately Centerline doesn't have
one (which is not terribly surprising), and so I'm soliciting advice
on how to best get them a new/used one.

I just called APE, and they currently don't have one either.  In fact,
they tell me that even if they had one they wouldn't ship it, since
they tend not to make it to their destination.  Does anyone out there
know of a supplier that does ship?  Does anyone in the Boulder area
just happen to have a spare (okay, okay, I had to ask...)?  Or should
Ben just try and make do until he gets back here?  I also know he'll
be heading to (at least) Seattle and Portland before he gets back to
the Bay area.

If you have any suggestions it's probably best to write me, since I
don't know when he'll be able to check his email next.

Thanks, as always!
Marc Alley
Palo Alto
'74 Berlina (bruised but still running)
'71 GTV (in which the PO has left one surprise after another)