RE:Hood Bra for 164S & Fire Extinguishers

                                          2:32 PM             4/29/99

I have been looking for a solution to the same problem - I hate both =
stone chips and car bras. I have heard of some people using the same type =
of clear flex plastic (but thinner) used on headlight/foglight covers to =
protect the front of the hood. Has anyone tried this?

On fire extinguishers - I carry one in each of my cars but I have never =
needed them for myself. Last year I put out 2 under hood fires for others =
I saw on the side of the road. They are not expensive and the peace of =
mind is worth the $$$ anyway.

Joe Cabibbo
'89 Milano
'91 Audi 90q20v