Driver's Auction

	FYI, there is now an auction site dedicated exclusively to automotive
related items on the Internet called Driver's Auction at
http://www.driversauction.com/
	Check it out, it may eventually prove be better for our purposes than
eBay, with their ten million items for sale and half of those being Beanie
Babies.
	After a gentle reminder, they added a listing for Alfas, which I
presume was an oversight in the first place. Funny though, they DID manage to
include both Bugatti and Yugo!  Must be a lot of type 35 cylinder heads
floating around. :>)
	Usual disclaimer here, etc.

John Thompson
Sylmar, CA