Re: Anthropomorphism again!

Will,

	I wouldn't say that so soon.  My parents owned a '79 Lancia Beta Coupe (at
least I think so...  I was so young...).  One day, upon returning to the
parking lot we had left it in earlier, it wouldn't start...at all.  My dad
tried all kinds of things to get it to start up, but it wouldn't help.
Since we had the camera along, someone (one of the four of us) suggested
maybe it just wanted it's picture taken...

	Sure enough, took its picture, and it started right up.  How vain can a
car be??

						Sean