Re:Car Digests

In a message dated 4/28/99 9:17:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< If all the Porsche groups are as juvenile as the former BMW Digest, I
  cringe.   >>

I dropped out of the 3000GT digest because I was tired of guys (mostly in
their 20s I think) flaming each other, each other's cars, and bragging about
racing on public roads and outrunning the police.  Not all the members were
like that, but enough that the jerks drove others away.  BTW, most of the
3000GT owners were more informed regarding stereo systems than mechanicals.
The Alfa Digest stands in stark, positive contrast to the 3000GT site.   You
are a class bunch!

						Bill Sims