Re: alfa-digest V7 #672

In a message dated 4/28/99 9:17:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Synchros

Anybody know how the tranny in my Verde was modified/improved compared to the
GTV-6?  I've been told that the tranny was improved and beefed up, but have
never seen any documentation of this.  All I know is that after 138,000 miles
the 2nd and above synchros are all OK.  The 1st gear synchro was wiped out by
my brother-in-law in 2 weeks of unintentional abuse, though....

		Bill Sims