Wanted: Vega Rims (MOMO) introduced in the early 70's on many Alf a's

I am searching for 1 or 4 vega rims (MOMO) that were introduced in the early
70's.  They were an option for Alfa's during the early 70's.  A picture of
the Rims can be found at Rich Hirch's web page:
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3837/whlrest.html
If anyone has one or more for sale, I am an interested buyer.  I have 4
being redone at the moment and would like one as a spare.

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA
Tel: 416-304-4209 Fax: 416-980-7948