24V V6 for your GTV6/Milano. LAST CALL.

The 24V engine with 20K miles I posted about will be gone within the next
24 hours.
I think I can poach it for whomever wants it at 1800-2000 bucks, but you
gotta lemme
know. Shipping to LA or Oakland will be included in that price.

That really doesn't sound like much more than my buddy spent on rebuilding
his 2.5.

Wish I could afford it. Again, this is complete, minus wiring harness and
ECU. Does
include plenum, AFM, AC compressor, Alternator.

The front drive AT can come with this or separately, for you 164 folks.

Craig Walker, M.A.
Veloce Brokerage
Gran Turismo Veloce