Fiat FS....Egads!!!!

Fellow listmembers:
Please don't flame me too bad......I *am* a died in the wool Alfa
owner........but.......my brother, who, incidentally, also owns
several older Alfas, has an old Fiat Spider for sale.  He is not
online with a computer and he has asked me to help spread the
word......

Any of you folks know of a similar mailing list or forum for Fiats
that I can post to?

His spider is a 1961 but, not being a Fiat person, I don't even know
the model name..........   I've posted a thumbnail pic with a link on
my homepage if anyone cares to take a gander.....it's at:
http://www.trellis.net/rickcrider     ......the thumbnail and link is
at the bottom of the homepage.......

To keep the list on topic, please feel free to email me directly with
any tips or links.........or if you even know what model the Fiat

email:  rick.crider@domain.elided

Thanks all.....
Rick Crider
Monroe NC