AROOs Old Spider Tour

AROC members and Digesters -
I am bursting at the seams with enthusiasm left over from a most
wonderful tour I took last weekend with our sister chapter in Oregon.  I
drove over 1000 miles (primarily top down) in three days on some
delightful roads in Oregon and south central Washington.  There were
plenty of curvy mountain roads and _lots_ of open highway for proper
Italian tuneups.  If this tour was any indication of what the 2000
convention holds, y'all better plan on driving the ALFA Romeos up to the
Northwest, and forget about the plane tickets and rental cars.
Those folks really know how to run a tour.  There were over 40 cars
participating, probably 35 of them Spiders, and most of them were
Giuliettas, roundtails and early Kammtails.  My 87 might have been the
newest car in the run.
Great roads, wonderful weather, and some of the nicest people combined to
make this a truly memorable weekend.
I'll be glad to tell more about the fun if you contact me off-digest, and
after I wipe this Cheshire cat grin off my face.   #8^)

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider "Veloce"
Bothell, WA
NWARC Membership chair

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]