Going to Amsterdam

Hey Folks,
    True Story:  It's vacation time, I'm going to Amsterdam April 29-30,
then down to Spa to watch Ferrari/Alfa days; should be wondrous.  After that
I'm in Brussels for a week.
    Jochen Tydecks has already proven to be an excellent host, setting up my
lodging and providing transportation to the track.
    I look forward to possibly meeting some digesti while there, and digesti
surrounding Brussels please feel free to email me, I'll be able to check my
email while on the road.
    April 30 is The Queens' birthday in Amsterdam, I hope I survive the
party.
    Any museums in Brussels that I shouldn't miss?

Regards,

Steve Schaeffer
NWARC
Seattle, WA