Re: Milano ABS Brakes

In a message dated 4/25/99 11:36:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I went through this with another Verde about 3 years ago, but now it's
 happening on my 'from new' Verde.

 The symptom is the pump runs a lot, or apparently, not at all sometimes.
I'd
 like to think its just the pump, or maybe the accumulator not holding
 pressure, but it could be the control unit. >>

I had the same symptoms, and fixed it by replacing the accumulator.  Bought
it from Alfa Parts, Berkeley, CA, USA.  The web site you asked about is
http://reality.sgi.com/sikand_mti/milano.html.  It is a very good site for
info on the Milano/75.

		Bill Sims