84 GTV6 Electrical and Engine Questions

Hello,
I just purchased an 84 GTV6 and am excited to get it fixed up.  The first 2
things that I am working on are first I seem to have an electrical problem.
When I turn off the car and turn off the lights, the rear brake lights will
turn on and off intermittently.  I checked the fuses and they seem to be ok.
I did notice the fuse (it controls the brake lights,#4 or #5 I think) was
very hot to the touch.  I removed it to turn those lights off after I was
finished driving so my battery wouldn't be dead the next morning. If someone
has a list of the amps required for fuses 1-14 I would appreciate it, maybe
the problem is with an incorrect fuse? Or maybe a short in the electrical
system?  What would you recommend to remedy this problem.

Second, any ideas why when I start the car (it starts ok), let it warm up,
and and then when I start to drive it seems to seize up (hesitates) a few
times and then starts to drive normally.  This problem is only when I first
turn drive the car. The rest of the time it seems ok.

Any insight or help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time,
Ryan

End of alfa-digest V7 #661