Aftermarket steering wheel for '88 Spider

The steering wheel on my '88 Graduate is pretty well shot. Rather than
attempting to have it recovered in leather, I was wondering if anyone can
recommend a good aftermarket steering wheel (come to think of it, the stock
wheel is sorta ugly, even in pristine condition). Or, if anyone has a stock
steering wheel lying around in good condition (having already made the swap
to something zippier), drop me an e-mail. I guess I could live with sorta
ugly, but the steering wheel in its present condition is -- well, heinous
comes to mind.

Thanks.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA