Atlanta Audi Club N. GA mountain drive (I'm bringing my Alfa:)

Hey folks,

The Atlanta Audi Club is having a drive through the N. GA mountains
Sunday, April 25th.  Since I'm the one organizing the deal, and I'm
bringing the GTV-6, I thought I'd pass along the invite.

We're taking the same route that the local FLU (Fiat/Lancia Unlimited)
chapter has run many times.  I did a trip with the FLU folks (in the
Audi) and it's a particularly challenging and fun trip that provides
great roads and great views.

We'll be meeting at 11:00 am at the Shoney's in Cumming, GA.  From 285
take 400 North for about 20 - 30 min. to exit 14 (Ga. 20). As you exit,
head west on Ga. 20, crossing back over the highway.  You'll see the
sign for Shoney's immediately on the right.

Pack a lunch, we'll be stopping a Vogel St. park.  But strap it in! The
roads are TWISTY! Email me if you have any questions.

Mark Kinsbury
Gainesville, GA

The "A" List:

Mine -- 84 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 Maratona